Sunday, February 22, 2009

Spa Goddess Body Scrubs

I recently purchased a sweet smelling body scrub from a wonderful lady named Jessica who owns an etsy shop called Spa Goddess.
I purchased "Fair Maiden" and I love it!

Inspired by an Ayurvedic tradition of pampering brides with exfoliating botanicals & fragrant oils in the days before marriage.

Packed with sweetly-softening, lovingly-replenishing Rose petals, anti-oxidant rich Rosehips & skin-brightening Citrus.
Fair Maiden is generously scented with the luscious aphrodisiac oils of Exotic Florals, Citrus & Spice.

This sweet-smelling, ultra-moisturizing, decadently nourishing exfoliating body scrub will leave your skin loveably supple & oh so kissably soft!!

My skin has never felt so smooth and smelled so amazing! :)

To visit her shop visit: http://www.spagoddess.etsy.com/

She also has a website: http://angelfacebotanicals.com/


1 comment:

  1. you are such a sweetie!!!

    I've almost discontinued this scrub a couple of times because it's expensive to make, but I've gotten several similar reviews, that I just couldn't possibly...

    I'm so glad you love this scrub:)
    xx
    SpaGoddess

    ReplyDelete