Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Monday, February 23, 2009
1. You just saw the diamond necklace your husband gave you for your anniversary pass by on a child who isn't even yours.
2. You've convinced yourself it's not such a bad day to send the kids outside. After all, it isn't raining sideways or anything.
3. The pint-size opposing army is still on the attack, but you've run out of fort.
5. You and the dog are hiding in the basement.
6. One kid keeps asking for his goody bag.
7. Every time the doorbell on the dollhouse rings, you jump up to answer the front door, shouting, "Your mom's here!"
What's going on when...
The duct tape and rope are missing: The kids are attempting to affix either the wagon to a bicycle or a little brother to the couch.
...and now there's just silence: Don't ask.
Elmo's in the basement, singing to himself: Nobody could find the OFF button on the Sesame Street toy, so they left for another (quieter) floor in the house.
Something just crunched under your foot: The chips you bought for Moms' Movie Night are gone.
Your heirloom china platter has disappeared from the display case: Polly Pocket's got a brand-new flying saucer!
There's a snipping sound: Somebody's bangs are going to have more ups and downs than the S&P 500.
That doll has unusually long eyelashes: Have you seen your mascara lately?
Your bedsheets seem to be giggling: Don't get changed out of your clothes just yet.
Everyone's near tears: The playdate has ended -- and someone else's mom is going to host it next time.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Friday, February 20, 2009
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
I decided it was time I learned how to french braid my daughters hair, I always put her hair in pigtails or pony tails and I was getting bored with that.
So where do you go when you want a free video tutorial?
Youtube of course!
This was the BEST video out there and it was extremely easy to follow.
I recommend this to anyone who wants to learn how to french braid!
O.k. I am always on the look out for hair bow centers and I stumbled across this site.
I couldn't believe it. I never saw so many pre-made bottle caps in my life!
They have everything you can think of and their prices are amazing!
Just thought I would share :)